Helping Businesses Achieve CHAS Accreditation
If you are looking for support with your safety accreditation application, such as CHAS, Safecontractor or Constructionline, ABR Safety Limited can definitely help you.
Businesses want help with their applications for a number of reasons, including:
- Existing health and safety documentation needs updating
- The application process can be time consuming
- The application can appear complicated or confusing – particularly if you are not totally sure what information is needed
- New documentation or evidence is needed to demonstrate the required standards or performance
- The business requires a named (retained) Health and Safety Advisor
Andy at ABR Safety Limited is well placed to assist you, as he:
- Can act as your competent Health and Safety Advisor
- Is familiar with the process, so the application is often completed quicker
- Understands what documentation and records are required to demonstrate your safe working practices to the accreditation auditor
- Can provide policies and documentation that is relevant and specific to your business, not just a generic form
- No additional fee for answering follow up questions / requests for further information
So, if you are looking for support, please contact Andy for a free no-obligation chat.
The first step is to review the existing documentation and procedures, and the requirements of the CHAS Accreditation.
From this review, a plan is agreed, including an appropriate level of retained health and safety support, if this is needed.
The agreed plan usually includes updating or tweaking existing documentation, and providing additional policies and templates. These can then be used to demonstrate the safe working practices to the CHAS auditor. Examples of the additional documentation include, revised policies, site and project specific risk assessments and method statements, tool box talks, sub contractor vetting and site safety inspections.
Once the application is submitted, ABR Safety Limited will follow it through to approval. This includes answering any questions or responding to requests for additional information by the auditor.
About ABR Safety Limited:
Andy Rhoades started ABR Safety Limited in 2016, following a career in logistics operational management and heath and safety. He understands what it is like to have competing priorities, as a business owner or manager.
He won’t baffle you with health and safety jargon. Instead, will give you peace of mind, knowing that everything is covered. Allowing you to take care of your business.
Andy is an accredited IOSH training provider, delivering the highly regarded IOSH Managing Safely course.
With a broad customer base, across a wide variety of businesses across the south, ABR Safety Limited is well placed to support with your health and safety needs.
|For more information or support contact Andy on 07977 178193, visit www.abrsafety.co.uk or email email@example.com|