This service gives you the advantage of your own retained expert health and safety advisor, without the associated on going employment costs.
The support is tailored to your requirements and you can decide to what level and when it is required.
It provides you with a single point of contact for all your health and safety requirements, giving you access to our wider network of supporting services and expertise.
This service is particularly effective for smaller businesses who do not have the need or the capacity for their own internal resources.
About the service
- Designated “competent person” to meet your legal requirements
- Providing a one stop shop for all your Health and Safety needs
- Having access to our wider network of supporting external services
- Providing a flexible resource to use when you need it
- Provision of all relevant documentation
- Providing assistance and support with internal health and safety campaigns across your business, with an emphasis on key behaviours and the consequence of decision making at work
- Training programmes that are tailored and related specifically to your working environment
- Assisting with continuous improvement plans
Areas of expertise:
- Small Business Support
- Retail / office refurbishment, including CDM 2015 support and site inspections
- Manufacturing, including Joinery
- Logistics (Warehousing and Transport)
- Home Delivery
- General Commercial
- Outdoor events
- Estate Management
- Local sports events
For more information contact us on:
Tel: +44 7977 178193