IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Managing Safely is a nationally recognised and respected training course, providing delegates with the skills and knowledge they need to manage health and safety within their teams.
Designed for managers and supervisors in any organisation or sector, ABR Safety deliver the course with an interactive and engaging style and with a practical business focus.
- Delegates do not need previous experience or knowledge of health and safety
- The course is aimed at managers and supervisors in all industries
- Training is engaging and interactive, with a practical business focus
- IOSH Managing Safely Certificate awarded to successful candidates
- Delegates gain the knowledge, tools and confidence to manage safety and health within their teams
- Improved awareness and why managing safety and health it is an essential part of the job
- Qualified safety professionals are an asset to your organisation, reducing costs by preventing accidents and ill health of employees
- The course can be delivered in flexible time slots that suit your business
- Successful delegates are awarded a nationally recognised certificate from the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), the world’s largest health and safety organisation and the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals
- This certificate offers a distinct advantage to anyone holding or seeking a managerial or supervisory position
- Builds confidence across your organisation (employees and stakeholders) in health and safety best practice and safe working environments
This course comprises of seven modules:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding responsibilities
- Understanding hazards
- Investigating incidents
- Measuring performance
The course assessments are designed to evaluate the delegates’ understanding of basic health and safety.
Assessments include a written paper of 30 multi format questions, plus a practical risk assessment project.
ABR Safety can offer flexible options that suit your business:
In House Training:
The training is delivered over 3 days and has the benefit of being more tailored towards your business environment. ABR Safety can fit around the demands of your business, while being flexible in terms of where and when you train.
The training is delivered over 3 days at our training facility in Swindon with delegates from other business, with plenty of opportunity to share experiences and ideas amongst the group.
For more information about this course contact Andy on 07977 17893 or via our on line form.