The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) 2005 (RRFSO) was introduced in October 2006 in England and Wales. The RRFSO consolidated and simplified the existing fire safety legislation, placing a greater emphasis on fire prevention. Businesses are now responsible for completing a fire risk assessment, replacing the fire certificates that were issued by the fire authority.


When is a fire risk assessment needed?

All non-domestic premises require a fire risk assessment.

A fire risk assessment is also required for the common areas of blocks of flats and houses in multiple Occupations (HMO’s).


NEBOSH Fire Certificate Other related fire safety services include:

Fire risk assessment and audit

Fire Marshal Training

Fire Evacuation Training

Fire Extinguisher Training

Fire Emergency Plans and Procedures



To find out more or to book a fire risk assessment contact Andy on 07977 178193, or email