My background is in industry working for large blue chip organisations and SMEs, in a number of senior roles.
Forming ABR Safety Ltd, gives me the opportunity to:
- Share my passion for protecting people in the work environment. Everybody has the right to work safely and at the end of the day go home safely.
- Use my experience to provide reasoned and practical health and safety solutions that solve your business needs.
- Draw on my operational management, hence providing solutions which avoid unnecessary burdens or restrictions on how you operate.
- Help promote a culture where everyone has the ability to make positive decisions which influence their safety and that of others.
My time in industry has given me broad experience of:
- Directly influencing and managing health and safety policy.
- Implementing workable risk control measures.
- Leading and driving change.
I take the time to understand your business. As a result, my advice, safety solutions and training are all relevant and tailored to your needs.
Honest and straight talking, I pride myself on my integrity and enthusiasm, while continuing to develop and share new skills.
Based in Swindon, I work with a diverse client base across the South, including London, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Gloucestershire and Devon.
Outside of work I enjoy swimming, cycling and running and spending time with my family. I also volunteer as a coach at a local athletics club.